Monday, January 15, 2007

Pilots meet-and-greet

Erin worked tonight and Noah and his Webelos pack went to visit a possible Boy Scout troop for them to join. So I took the twins and Sarah to Majors Sports Bar and Grill in Bloomington for a meeting of Minneapolis-St. Paul pilots who are involved in Jetcareers.com, a networking website for pilots. My camera doesn't have a working flash, of course, so the pictures are blurry. In the photo above, L to R, are gredenko (James), blee256 (Brian), Dazzler (Richard) and his wife and children, and Clumping Litter (Christine). We found out that I share my birthday with James and Richard, although they are much younger than I! We're all flight instructors, and Brian is a first officer in the CRJ for Pinnacle Airlines.


minnflyer (Rich) with Sarah, Caleb and Lucas.

No comments: