Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Challenge

No pix today. Instead, I issue a challenge to all (five?) readers of this blog. Here it is:

THE CHALLENGE
1. Post 3 things you've done that you believe nobody else reading has done. Keep it clean.
2. If anybody responds with "I've done that," you must add another thing.
3. Encourage your friends to paste this into their own journal to list the unique things they've done.

Rich's list:
1. Ridden a bicycle at 52.5 mph down a hill. (I didn't have a wife or kids then. ;-))
2. Shaken the hand of presidential candidate (then vice president) George H.W. Bush (ick).
3. Intentionally spun an airplane from 10,500 feet down to 9,000 feet. (It was a training requirement to become a flight instructor, mom. I promise.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY BORING COMPARED TO YOURS. I CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE WORTHY OF YOUR CHALLENGE :)